- We are notified to the HSE and open to inspection on an annual basis
- Highly Trained and dedicated Staff
- Wheelchair Access
- CCTV in all rooms and around the premises
- 2 All-Weather Playgrounds
- Indoor and Outdoor Play Areas
- Children’s Common Room
- Art Equipment
- Educational Toys
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Aims & Objectives:
- Quality Service
- Highest standards in Health & Safety
- Promotion of physical, intellectual, linguistic, emotional, creative and social skills.
- Freedom of expression and self discipline
- Individuality respected and nurtured
- Appreciation and value for differences and similarities
- Openness and inclusivity
- Parents are most significant adults in the child’s life and we strive to create mutual respect between them and staff for the benefit of the child.
To provide a planned programme of care and pre-school education in a child centred play-based environment, which will empower young children to actively pursue their own learning and develop their own understanding and knowledge in life.