Greenfields Fees, Payment & Arrears
You can view our policy here: Fees, payments and arrears policy
- Payment is due on the first day of the week your child attends.
- Summer Break: There is no charge for one week in August when the Centre is closed for the Summer Break – This is the week of the August Bank Holiday.
- Christmas Break: There is no charge for one week at Christmas when the Centre is closed for the Christmas Break.
- Fees are due for the remaining 50 weeks of the year
- Fees are payable for all Bank Holidays other than the ones that fall when the Centre is closed at Christmas/Summer.
- Fees for children on the Free Preschool Year are due from September through to June inclusive – please refer to the ECCE calendar for exact dates paid for under this scheme.
- Fees for children attending the Afterschool Club are from September through to June inclusive.
- Fees must be paid even when the child is absent due to illness or some other reason. (It is the place that must be paid for regardless of how often your child attends)
- Two week’s notice is required to cancel your place at Greenfields.
- In the event of fees falling into arrears, our arrears policy will take effect.
- Cheques should be made payable to Lisnamult Residents Association.
This is one of our more commonly requested policies. Copies of all our Policies & Procedures are available. Please speak to the Manager.